The Infrared wavelengths in our sauna produce a deeper level of heat and cellular detoxification than traditional steam saunas.
Why Infrared Sauna?
Enhances blood flow and circulation
Relieves sore muscles
Eases joint stiffness
Boosts immune system
Frequently Asked Questions
The full spectrum infrared sauna offers near, mid and far infrared rays which gently heat the body, not the room, which ensures a comfortable and relaxing experience.
Our saunas use a combination of near, mid, and far infrared lights to gently heat your body in the 45 minute session. Infrared panels produce waves of energy during the sauna session allowing your core body temperature to safely increase by a few degrees. This induces a deep healthy sweat at the cellular level that draws toxins out of the body, helping you achieve harmony within and promoting a sense of deep relaxation. Because the ambient environment is heated using infrared lights, you achieve this deep cellular sweat in a more comfortable environment which makes the 45 minutes a comfortable experience.
An infrared sauna focuses on heating your body, not the room. This is accomplished through infrared panels which are installed in the sauna room. These panels produce waves of energy (infrared waves). While you soak up the infrared rays, your core body temperature will increase by a few degrees. This induces a deep healthy sweat at the cellular level that draws toxins out of the body, helping you achieve harmony within and promoting a sense of deep relaxation. With the infrared sauna experience, you will more quickly achieve this deep cellular sweat in a more comfortable environment. The lack of steam and intense heat means you can stay in the sauna and benefit from this treatment for a longer period of time.
- Improve circulation – Heating your core causes your circulation to increase. This leads to a range of benefits. Greater blood flow improves recovery for your muscles after a workout, flushes toxins from the body, reduces inflammation and boosts your immunity.
- Improved skin condition – The sweating action created by the infrared sauna experience will pull toxins from your pores. This, combined with increased circulation, brings a rejuvenated glow to your skin and reduces blemishes.
- Pain relief – Pain often stems from inflammation, tension, and toxins in the body. Infrared saunas can reduce all of these, relaxing your muscles and reducing your pain levels.
- Injury recovery – If you have suffered an injury, the healing benefits of an infrared sauna can speed your recovery. Removing inflammation and toxins while stimulating healing blood flow can all combine to speed up your injury recovery.
- Reduce stress – Stress causes toxins and tension to build up in your body. Heating the body with the help of an infrared sauna melts away tension and removes toxins from the body. This promotes a stress-reducing effect.
- Boost the immune system – Improved circulation and a heated core both provide a boost to your immune system. Whether you are fighting a mild illness or simply want to ensure your body has the right tools to embrace wellness, a session in an infrared sauna can help.